Saving up to
$100.000 per day
in rescue tasks
Prevention, action and first aid
- Exact location of victims and survivors, on land or sea.
- Sending of the location to rescue teams.
- Capable of landing on different surfaces.
- Capable of transporting a 2050 kg load, food, fuel, drinking water or first aid equipment needed for the emergency situation.
- Provides first aid and peace of mind to victims at the time of crisis and when waiting for the rescue teams.
Working with the Cospas-Sarsat system
- The international system based on satellites that is capable of receiving distress signals for search and rescue (SAR), reducing response time and costs.
BCN +34 933 212 763